In this article, you will learn how to run windows 95 in limbo PC emulator (Android Phone). It is very easy to run windows 95/98 on android phone using limbo PC emulator. Follow below step and easily run windows 95/98 in any android phone using limbo PC emulator. So, Let’s start,
- Step-1: Install limbo PC emulator using play store or limbo official site in your android phone.
- Step-2: Download Windows 95/98 image file.
- Step-3: Copy the windows 95/98 file in the limbo folder. Limbo folder situated at phone storage.
- Step-4: Open Limbo PC emulator in your android phone and create a new machine and give name i.e.Windows 95
- Step-5: Choose a Architecture x86 and Machine Type PC.
- Step-6: Choose a CPU model qemu 32.
- Step-7: Give a CPU cores and RAM according to your phone specification i.e.3 and 256MB.
- Step-8: Select a Hard Disk A and click open and select a Windows 95/98 image file which you copy in limbo folder.
- Step-9: Select a VGA Display type vmware.
- Step-10: Choose a network type user and network card ne2k_pci
- Step-11: Choose a user interface SDL and orientation Landscape. Click a full screen option.
- Step-12: Click a High Priority option. This feature can slow your phone but increase a limbo emulator speed.
- Step-13: After these steps click a pause button then windows 95/98 running process started.Its can take 2 to 5 minutes depending on your phone speed.
- Step-14: After booting this can show this type interface and click cancel button.
- Step-15: Set a date and time and click OK.
- Step-16: After these your windows 95/98 is running.
Enjoy your Windows 95/98!
Hi guys,I can hope that you can know that how to run windows 95/98 in Android Phone.Friends, If you like this post as well as know something new so like this post and share this post in your social media accounts. If you have any doubt related to this post then you ask in comment section.
When your Phone have high ram and best Processor then you try windows 10 by clicking below link-
Windows 10 in limbo PC emulator android phone.